Black Seed Issue #2 has arrived from the printers and is available for bulk mail-order through Little Black Cart and soon to be available throughout the U.S. at various bookstores and social-spaces. We are excited to present you with another publication of green anarchy, a continuance of some of the conversations started in the first issue and stirring up new conversations that we stated were part of our interests in our initial announcements.
Here’s some of what you’ll find in Issue #2:
- A transcription of a discussion on Green Anarchy that happened at the Seattle Anarchist Bookfair this year
- The second part of the interview with Klee Benally
- A previously unpublished poem by Diane di Prima
- Answers To Questions Not Asked: Anarchists & Anthropology by Aragorn!
- The Undying Appeal Of White Nationalism by James Joshua
- Implications Of An Anarchist Spirit In The Salmon Run by Cedar Leighlais
- Points For Further Discussion In The Digital Era by Oxalis
- Anarchy In Flight by Ron Sakolsky
- The second part of A Voice From The Grave by S-kw’etu’? Siceltmot
- Ways Of Casting Wishes by Vira Hawthorn
- Two Steps Nowhere by Tommy Brock & Dire Wolfe
- Oxalis reviews the book Green Syndicalism by Jeff Shantz
- Pulling On The Threads Of Representation by Hedwig