We distribute zines via this website, in person, and via the mail.
Our distro focuses primarily on anarchist tactics and skill-building with the goal of increasing the proliferation of anarchist projects and activities. We have zines on topics including protest tactics and strategy, group dynamics, consent, prisoner support, security culture, etc.
Nearly every zine we carry is available for free as a PDF download.
We can also mail copies of zines to you, get in touch for mail order.
Recently Added Zines:
- Another Critique of Insurrectionalism
- Home Remedies for Common Maladies
- Wager on the Future
- Don’t Try To Break Us, We’ll Explode
- Talking to the Media: A Guide for Anarchists
- Anarchist Tactics at Standing Rock
- Resist Grand Juries: The Front Line is Everywhere
- Burning the Bridges They Are Building: Anarchist Strategies against Police in the Puget Sound, Winter 2011
- How to Survive a Felony Trial: Keeping Your Head up through the Worst of It
- Anarchy, Activism, and Insurrection
- Defining Gentrification & On Displacement: Two Essays
- Capitalism and the Mystique of the Local
- 12 Things To Do Instead of Calling The Cops
- Affinity Groups: Essential Building Blocks of Anarchist Organization
- A Critique of Ally Politics
- The Delirious Momentum of the Revolt
- In Our Hands #1
- Insurrectionary Ecology
- Whatever You Do, Don’t Talk to the Police
What is a Zine?
Zines are self-published magazines. Most often, they are photocopied half-size booklets or pamphlets. For us, we trace the history of zines to the DIY punk scene and the production of zines as a way of transmitting information. Zines have been used by anarchists for decades as a way of circulating information and sharing ideas and analysis.
For more information on zines, check out “Zines 101 – A Quick Guide to Zines.”