Issue #4 of the green anarchist journal Black And Green Review is out now.
This issue features the following content:
- Fear Factor: Sky Hiatt
- Maps: Natasha Alvarez
- Toward a Feral Future: Four Legged Human
- Modernity Takes Over: John Zerzan
- Society Without Strangers: Kevin Tucker
- Frequently Made Assertions: Kevin Tucker
- Offshore Wind: Ian Smith
- Means and Ends: Kevin Tucker
- Meaning in the Age of Nihilism: John Zerzan
- Without Adoration: Sine Cultus
- Moralism: A Technological Problem?: Kevin Tucker
Field Notes From the Primal War
- True Crime Case Files: Shutting Down the Tar Sands Pipelines
- Shutting Down the Dakota Access Pipeline
- Stemming the Tide: Cliff Hayes
- Ecology of a Bubble: Kevin Tucker
- The Hidden Ones from Ishi in Two Worlds
- Becoming Nature review
- Two European Thinkers to the Rescue!: John Zerzan
- Children of the New World review
You can order a copy on the Black And Green Review website.
For an introduction to some of the ideas expressed in Black And Green Review, a recent interview with Kevin Tucker titled “Civilization, Climate Change, Resistance, Hope” provides a good starting point.