We’ve added some new zines to our catalog:
- How To Start A Prison Books Collective – This zine by the Prison Books Collective is a detailed guide to starting your own books to prisoners program. It covers everything from how to get started to fundraising ideas. It’s an excellent resource.
- Unions Against Revolution – This zine from 2010 compiles two classic critiques of unions and places them alongside a new introduction that explains why yet another critique of unions is needed. It’s a good historical overview for those who need a refresher or who are new to the critique.
- Archipelago – This zine is a short introduction to the concept of affinity and informal organization. Informed by insurrectionary anarchist theory, it makes the argument that anarchist activity is best facilitated by affinity groups.
- Critical Thinking As Anarchist Weapon – This zine provides a brief introduction to critical thinking with the goal of encouraging the development of stronger anarchist theory and practice.
- Nothing Is Finished – This zine explores a “campaign” against a prison in Belgium that was undertaken by insurrectionary anarchists and organized informally. It’s an interesting story that offers an exciting glimpse at how informal organization can be used in a coordinated manner.
As always, we encourage folks to spread these zines far and wide.