New Zines in Our Catalog
January 12, 2017
We’ve added a bunch of new zines to our catalog over the past couple of days, including a few that we did the layout for and that haven’t appeared online before. The remainder are a mix of recently published zines as well as a few “classics”.
We encourage people to print these zines and share them with their friends, comrades, new acquaintances from the streets, etc. Moreover, it’s always exciting to see people using the PDFs on this site to help start their own distros and/or other projects. If anything has become even more clear over the past couple months, it’s that anarchists need to dramatically increase their visibility and capacity if we are going to be able to counter the challenges of the next few years.
In addition to making PDFs available, we can also send people printed copies if that’s helpful.
As always, we welcome suggestions about new titles to carry and new ways to distribute zines. We also like swapping stories about projects and whatever else. You can get in touch with us here.
- Counter-Info: A “How-To” Guide
- Electoral Politics are not a “Gateway Drug”
- From Movement to Space: The Anarchist Open Assemblies
- It’s Vacant, Take It!
- A World Without Police
- Ours: Occupation Guide
- The Insurrectional Project
- Against the Romance of Community Policing
- At Daggers Drawn
- What Anarchists Have been Saying for Years, and What Liberals Need to Start Hearing